If you have an upper respiratory tract infection, fever or any of the symptoms listed below:
- Sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose etc.
- Have returned to Queensland either Internationally or domestically in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Require COVID-19 diagnosis.
You can be seen at the Slacks Creek Respiratory Clinic with
NO PATIENT COST
If you are eligible and wanting the COVID-19 Vaccine, we are administering vaccines following the Government's COVID-19 Vaccine rollout.
- We are vaccinating 7 days a week
- BOOKINGS are essential
- Book online or phone the clinic for an appointment
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC OR VACCINATION CLINIC TODAY
OPEN 7 Days A Week – 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
NO MEDICARE. NO WORRIES.
COVID 19 testing and vaccines are free of charge to all individuals.
Slacks Creek Respiratory Clinic
Shop 1, 22 Duke Street
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127