If you have an upper respiratory tract infection, fever or any of the symptoms listed below:
- Sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose etc.
- Have returned to Queensland either Internationally or domestically in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Require COVID-19 diagnosis.
You can be seen at the Slacks Creek Respiratory Clinic with
NO PATIENT COST
If you are eligible and wanting the COVID-19 Vaccine, we are administering vaccines following the Government's COVID-19 Vaccine rollout.
- We are vaccinating 7 days a week
- BOOKINGS are essential
- Book online or phone the clinic for an appointment
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR OUR RESPIRATORY CLINIC OR VACCINATION CLINIC TODAY
NO MEDICARE. NO WORRIES.
COVID 19 testing and vaccines are free of charge to all individuals.
Slacks Creek Respiratory Clinic
Shop 1, 22 Duke Street
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127